Saturday, August 1, 2009

MESSAGE OF UNDERSTANDING FROM BARRISTER JOHN KOFI (ESQ.)

THIS IS A SCAM.PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO THIS KIND OF MAIL.

BARRISTER JOHN KOFI & ASSOCIATES
(Solicitors, Legal Practitioners, Public Notary & Consultant)
Plot.7 East Legon ,
Phone Number: 233 243 080 504

tel/fax +233 243 080 504.

Email:barristerjohnkofi111@jjeep.net

Accra-Ghana ( West Africa ).

Our Ref: JKA/ADV/VOL.01/CV05.

Your Ref:.............Date: 27-07-2009

SUBJECT: MESSAGE OF UNDERSTANDING FROM BARRISTER JOHN KOFI (ESQ.)


Good Day.

I am Barrister John Kofi; I have a proposal for you now, is about a
consignment that is right now in DUBLIN, IRELAND, worth $25 million us
dollars with the white diplomatic that take it from Africa, but the
diplomat and the CUSTOM in DUBLIN, IRELAND dose not know the content of
the box. Belonging to one of my clients Mr. Malik Hussein ready to be
transferred to you in your doorstep.

What I need from you most is your honesty and trust. Because I will do
everything to see that the consignment gets to you, but before I proceed
with you, I want to know that you are honest because I would not like to
do anything that will tarnish my reputation.

On the other hand, for us to have a complete transaction, I will have to
prepare a Memorandum of Understanding for you and Mr. Malik Hussein, where
all terms will be clearly stated and also a Change of Ownership
Certificate giving you the legal right to receive, transfer, and invest
these funds as his legal beneficiary/partner.

Based on these, I want you to send to me your full details: Full names,
Address, Tel/Fax No. As soon as I have them, I will have the MOU prepared.
Call me as soon as you receive this mail.

I await your swift response, so we can proceed.

Sincerely,

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE SECURE EMAIL (barristerjohnkofi111@jjeep.net)

Barrister John Kofi (Esq.)

00233-20 70 30 359

No comments:

Post a Comment