Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am now successful‏

THIS IS A SCAM.PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO THIS KIND OF MAIL.

Dearest Friend

The money was moved under the co-operation of a new partner from
Japan. Presently,I'm in South Korea for the purpose of investing my own share of the money.

Meanwhile I did'nt forget your past efforts and attempts in assisting me to move the cash even though we were not successful.So feel free and contact my Secetray, Mr..Cosmos Obi, and give him instructions on where to send the sum of (US$1,500,000.00) one million five hundred thousand United Sates Dollars, which I kept as a compensation for all your past efforts. Please let me know immediately you recieve it,

Finally, be informed that I did gave my Secretary the airliftment charge so you should go ahead and contact him.Note that your phone number is needed, therefore send your phone number to him.

Name of my secretary Mr.Cosmos Obi
Email below:( cosmos_obi2@yahoo.com.hk )
phone +229 98 22 02 65

Best regards,
Mr Pascal Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment