Saturday, August 1, 2009

Elfa Kabongo Omar Bongo

THIS IS A SCAM.PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO THIS KIND OF MAIL.
JOINT OFFER PROPOSAL
32, Werktreker St, Boksberg,
South Africa

Dear Sir,

As stated above, my names are Elfa Kabongo Omar Bongo. I am 37 years of
age, and a son of the former Gabon president, late El Hadj. Omar Bongo
Ondimba.

My mother Katharina and I are interested in relocating to your country,
and venturing all of our funds in excess of some US$32. Million, all in
US$100 bills; in your line of business, and under your auspices and
management.

All funds having being earmarked for our family security deposits in South
Africa, and accrued from the sales of crude oil. After the death of my
father on the 8th of June 2009, my elder brother Ali Benard of a different
mother has decided to take control of our late father’s great fortunes and
to become the next president of Gabon.

I and my mother have been able to secure the documents of the above amount
deposited in my mother’s name. The funds are presently kept in the custody
of a private depository firm here in South Africa. We urgently seek your
partnership to move the funds out of Africa and invest it in profitable
ventures with you to avoid my half brother taking it from us.

You are to take home 25% of the gross for all your anticipated assistance
by the time the funds are successfully lodged in your nominated accounts
overseas. But first of all we will need to know you more, and also we
would need to move the funds and of course ourselves out of South Africa
as soon as we can possibly arrange that to be.

My mother and I have carefully worked out the modalities for the eventual
transfer. You are to participate as our foreign partner in the scheme of
arrangement. My mother personally requested that I send this mail to you
to seek your assistance and participation.

Kindly signify your interest by replying through my E-mail address, for a
more detailed insight.

Kindest regards

Elfa Kabongo Omar Bongo

No comments:

Post a Comment