Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dr Campbell

Attention:Please do not respond to the following email.It's a scam.


Good tididng s to you !!

This is to bring to your notice that i need a driver and nanny as a result of my urgent state and condition .

I am an Dr john campbell living in the city of essex east london United kingdom, I am widowed i lost my wife some months ago and i have a lovely 6 years old girl to care for , i have been to the agencys here and the agency directed me to come on this site to find good poeple from your country who can help me care for her .the agency further told me that your poeple dont like working outside the country alone so they advice that i get driver and a nanny at same time to aid the easiness and fastness of the offer.
i have also directed my proposal to the POEA while i am here also looking to get the best after your application i would handle your over to my lawyer for screening and verification

My daugther name is Vanessa and she is very quite , healthy and loving , the midwives here are getting too expensive that why i wanted some one urgent , i am willing to pay 2500pounds monthly each for driver and the nanny and a workinging allowance of 100 pounds every 2 weeks plus a 30 pounds pocket a allowance after you must have feed in my house accomodation and clothing is no problem but you must sign an agreement with my lawyer to work for at least 2 years .



i would not want to keep changing hands on my daughther as its very bad i want her to have a motherly care

if you are intrested pls contact john_campbell0189@yahoo.com or call me on my phone +447035962554

No comments:

Post a Comment