Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MISS LUKAS

Attention:The letter sample below is a scam.Do not attend to it.


MISS LUKAS FROM THE HOSPITAL

Hello,
This is Lukas from Trinidad &Tobago.I am writing from the hospital in Cote D'Ivoire, therefore this mail is very urgent as you can see that I am going home.
I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months.

I inherited some money ($28.725 Million) from my late father and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the money, she is an Ivorien by nationality.

I want you to contact my servant with this informations below:
Mr Augustin Maranatha.
Address: Rue De La Princess L/G 152 Cocody
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel: +22567125444.
Email maranatha_augustin@yahoo.com

He will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money :-
(1) Give 10% of the money to my servant, Mr Augustin as he has been there for me throught my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and esterblish him as my son.
(2) Give 10% of the money to Charity Organisations and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.&nbs p; Note: This should be a code between you and Mr Augustin in this transactioin "Hospital" any mail from him, the barrister he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from the barrister, Augustin, the bank or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.
(2) the lawyer's name is Mc Lambert. And Let Augustin send you his National ID as he has no passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Augustin is so little therefore guide him.
I will send you my personal documents when I hear from you,
And if I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organisation.

May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Lukas Nanda Bates.
Thank you Holy Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment