Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DR. Vincent Adams

Attention:The letter sample below is a scam.Do not attend to it.


Dear Sir,

Please, l apologies for using this medium to reach you. My name is DR.
Vincent Adams,I am a south-African National,I work as the Head of
Logistic Dept to DIPLOMATIC SECURITY AND VAULTS COMPANY LTD here in
Accra- Ghana.I decided to contact you, to be my partner in business so as
to help me invest in any profitable business abroad. I have been working
with (D.S.V.C.) company for the past 6 years. Within this period, I have
watched With meticulousinterest how African heads of states and government functionaries have been using ROYAL TRUST DIPLOMATIC SECURITY AND VAULTS COMPANY LTD to shift their money abroad.They bring in, these Consignments of money and secretly
declare the content as, precious stones,or family treasure e.t.c.

The late Mobutu Seseko of Zaire, the late Gnassingbe Eyadema of
Togo,Sani ABASHA etc. These past heads of states and president have
hundreds of consignments deposited with DIPLOMATIC SECURITY AND VAULTS
COMPANY LTD. Their foreign partners, friends, and relatives, have claimed
most of this consignments.

A lot of them are still unclaimed for the period of about 10years; nobody
may ever come for them, Because in most cases, the documents of deposit
are never available to any body except the depositor, and most of them
have passed away,Since the inception of the 2000 millennium.

The DIPLOMATIC SECURITY AND VAULTS COMPANY LTD , management changed the
policy/procedure of claims ofconsignments.That as long as you are able to produce all the secret
information as contained in the secret file of any Consignment, it will be
released to you upon demand.The late Jonas Savimbi has over 7
Consignments,deposited with several names and codes. 4 of this consignment have been
claimed in past (10) Ten months,After his Death in Angola.

I have arrangement for every documentation as to the claim, I will not
love to be involve simply because i am still in their services Please
respond immediately for me to know your interest. Through this email OR
call me on +233244361598 for more details.

Thanks yours,
DR. Vincent Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment